Plastic Free Food Wrap
Our Top Pick
7-piece Bee's Wrap Variety Set
- This complete set of 7 various sizes and patterns can wrap cheese wedges & strawberries or cover salad bowls and loaves of bread.
- 2x Large Wraps (13" x 14") Perfect for half a melon, greens, baked goods or to cover a bowl
- 2x Medium Wraps (10" x 11") Wrap cheese, a bunch of carrots, herbs or a bowl.
- 2x Small Wraps (7" x 8") Great for half a lemon, avocado, or snack
- 1x Bread Wrap (17" x 23") Wrap fresh bread, cover a casserole, or use to roll dough
that's a wrap!
Bee’s Wrap has proudly partnered with National Geographic on the new Monarach print Explorer Pack as part of the “Planet or Plastic?” campaign. This multi-year, global initiative is designed to raise awareness of the global plastic pollution crisis. Set includes 1 sandwich wrap & 2 medium wraps.
Out of Stock
Why Bee's Wrap?
We've chosen Bee's Wrap as a simple, natural way to cut back on plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Plastic wrap can contain BPA and other chemicals that can leach into food, especially hot or moist foods. We think Bee's Wrap is mighty because it is made from renewable resources, reduces waste, eliminates toxins, and supports small business in the US.Watch Video
At MightyNest, we like to keep it simple. Our Collections help you discover healthy green changes that make a difference. Each Collection introduces a goal-driven family of products plus ideas for using them.