Warehouse Associate (Part Time)
The part time Warehouse Associate is responsible for a variety of warehouse duties including picking and packing customer orders, receiving and stocking inventory and general clean-up to keep work space organized.
- Fulfill customer orders by picking and packing products
- Receive physical inventory
- Shelve new inventory and restock current inventory
- Help keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Warehouse is open Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm. There is some flexibility in the schedule daily hours but a minimum of 20-25 hours/week is required.
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment
- Prior picker/packer experience encouraged to apply
- Outstanding organization and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to lift up to 40 pounds
- Hard-working with an appreciation for the balance between speed and efficiency
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Potential to expand into a Full Time position
- Come spend part of your day in a fun, friendly, high energy environment!
- Beautiful sunlit warehouse space
- Employee discount on our healthy products for home and family
Employment Contingent upon successful background check. To apply or this job submit your application and resume to [email protected]