The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for all aspects of warehouse operations including receiving product in, inventory accuracy, material moving and rack location organization in accordance with established processes and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure adherence to established processes and procedures
- Receive all incoming product and work with purchasing on any issues of incoming product.
- Locate all incoming material to appropriate storage space
- Maintain inventory accuracy at a high level
- Perform regular cycle counts
- Consolidate inventory as needed
- Maintain the visual inventory processes we currently have in place for certain items.
- Load and unload trailers
- Ensure area is clean and organized.
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required by management.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Ability to work independently
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Uses time efficiently
- Meets productivity standards
- Completes work in timely manner
- Observes safety and security procedures
Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situation
The employee may regularly stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch during shift. Employee will be required to frequently sit, use hand to finger, handle, feel and reach with hands and arms. Employee must be able to occasionally lift, push, pull and or move up to 50 lbs.
Employment Contingent upon successful background check. To apply or this job submit your application and resume to [email protected]