- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout - features our cross-cut design.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months. Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Base of the bottle made from ultra polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
Materials: The Sippy of Steel is made from 304 Stainless steel 18/8. The collar is made No. 5 plastic (polypropylene) and therefore can be recycled after use.
Care: Thinkbaby Sippy Cups are dishwasher safe (top rack recommended). The markings are embossed into the metal so they will not come off. The logo is laser etched into the material. Before first use: We recommend sterilizing the Sippy Cup in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. We do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guarantee that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. The Sippy of Steel is NOT microwave safe.Made by thinkbaby
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.