What makes it Mighty?
- BPA, phthalate, Lead and PVC free
Lifefactory's glass baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows the bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- While very durable, these bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
- As baby grows, Lifefactory offers a range of caps (sippy and flat) to extend the life of your bottle
- Includes Stage 2 (3-6 mos) nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
Size: 9 oz (250 ml), height 8.5”, width: 2.5”, weight: 0.6 lbs
Care: Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired). Bottles can be used to freeze liquids. When freezing store bottle in upright position. DO NOT FILL TO TOP. Leave a minimum of 2oz/58 ml of open space from neck of bottle to allow for expansion and prevent glass breaking while frozen.
Materials: Borosilicate glass bottle, polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper, and silicone nipple and sleeve
Made in USA and France (glass and silicone nipple made in France; cap and silicone sleeve made in the U.S.)
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.