What makes it Mighty?
- pigments extracted from organic fruits & vegetables
- use white eggs for dreamy pastel hues or brown eggs for rich jewel tones
- plant a fast-growing mini garden in the egg crate with coconut husk & pucks & wheatgrass seeds
Decorate Easter eggs the natural way with Eco-Kids’ egg dying and grass growing kit. These vibrant dyes are made using organic fruit and vegetable extracts instead of petrochemical food dyes. The easy-to-use powdered colors are a safe, natural alternative to conventional egg dyes and a simpler, less time-consuming option than homemade vegetable dyes. The kit also comes with supplies to grow your own Easter grass!
- Recommended for ages 6+
- Hint: use white eggs for pastel colors and brown eggs for jewel tones
- 1 packet blue dye (red cabbage juice powder and powdered vinegar)
- 1 packet purple dye (red radish powder, black carrot powder, and powdered vinegar)
- 1 packet orange dye (annatto powder, curcumin powder, and powdered vinegar)
- 1 packet organic, non-gmo wheat grass (sprouting) seeds
- 3 coconut husk discs (just add water to make soil)
- A double-sided insert that includes color chart/egg dye instructions on one side and grass growing instructions on the reverse.
Made in USA
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.