What makes it Mighty?
- made from premium recycled wool
- each kit is unique, each creation is one of a kind!
- tactile and interactive fun
This Monkey Hand Puppet is truly one of kind since you will be making it yourself! Cate & Levi DIY kits come with everything you need to bring your new friend to life and only take 4 to 6 hours to complete, perfect for a rainy day project or long weekend at home with the kids. When you have finished making your puppet, you can display it proudly over the cardboard tube.
- Premium reclaimed wool (no two kits are identical, each kit has a unique color combination)
- Detailed instructions and pattern
- Hand sewing needle and thread
- Signature eyes
For children ages 7 and up
Time: Approximately 4-6 hours
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate
Care: Hand wash or machine wash warm, dry low
Made in Canada by a family-owned business
About Cate & Levi
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.