Badger's SPF30 Baby Sunscreen contains non-nano Zinc Oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing USDA Certified Organic ingredients. It is water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application. Badger sunscreens have been recommended by the Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show, SAFBaby.com and numerous other sources. Packaged in a BPA- and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube. This Baby Sunscreen has the mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and can be used by the whole family!
- Broad Spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the mineral Zinc Oxide
- NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate, avobenzone, or added Vitamin A.
- Water Resistant for 40 minutes
- Certified Organic base of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba & Cocoa Butter is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for kids.
- Safe, Effective, & Gentle.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm of skin) to all exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Made in the US
Made by Badger
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.