What Makes It Mighty?
- supports skin's natural balance of protective oils
- antioxidants and hydrating oils leave the skin soft & smooth
- made with jojoba oil, orchid extract, macadamia oil & green tea
Mad Hippie's Cream Cleanser is a blissfully, hydrating cleanser that softens & smoothes the skin.
This mildly acidic cream cleanser is pH perfection, supporting the skin's natural balance of protective oils. Many overly alkaline cleansers strip the skin of the acid mantle, a protective layer of oils. Additional antioxidants and hydrating oils leave the skin soft & smooth while gently washing away dirt & impurities.
This non-foaming, slightly acidic cleanser utilizes naturally hydrating ingredients like sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid and beneficial oils (like jojoba and macadamia nut) to hydrate while gently lifting dirt and other impurities from the skin.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - This natural moisturizer closely resembles our skin’s own lubricant, sebum, and is readily absorbed into the skin. Works to help provide a protective barrier through its antimicrobial and nourishing properties.
- Orchid Extract - Rich in minerals and moisturizing compounds that have long been used for their protective and reparative effects. Believed to contain an agent that slows the flower's degeneration, allowing the orchid to bloom for dramatically longer than other flowers.
- Organic Macadamia Oil - Contains high levels of the naturally occurring skin protectant palmitoleic acid, an essential part of sebum, the skin's natural oil. Absorbs quickly into the skin to provide instant moisturizing effects.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Works to plump up and moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Algae Extract - Mineral and antioxidant rich, nourishes aging skin and moisturizes through its water binding properties.
- Sesame Oil - Used in Ayurvedic medicine, rich in several potent antioxidants, including vitamin E and vitamin A which help to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Also has antibacterial properties which make it helpful in preventing abnormal bacterial growth on the skin.
- Green Tea - Protects against free radical damage while aiding in the skin’s resilience.
- Sodium PCA - Derived from amino acids, a naturally occurring humectant in the skin with high water absorbing qualities. Works to effectively hydrate the skin by absorbing and binding moisture to the skin.
- Shea Butter - A rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, crucial fatty acids and cinnamic acid. Used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing & soothing properties.
Size: 4 oz
Massage into damp skin in upward, circular motions, trying to not tug or pull on skin, for 20 seconds and rinse.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Deionized Water, Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum), Caprylic/capric Triglycerides, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Cetearyl Glucoside, Carrageenan Gum, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf), Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis), Squalene, Organic Macadamia Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil), Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinesis), Yeast Extract, Glucosamine HCL, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl), Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Orchid Extract (Orchis Mascula), Titanium Dioxide
This cleanser is great! My face isn't dried out and feels soft. It is very gentle on my skin and I have had no breakouts. Love this product!
This is the first cleanser that leaves my face feeling smooth and soft after use. I never imagined using a cream to clean my face (that seems such a grandma thing to do, but Grandma knew...) No need to put on creams or oils after rinsing it off, and it doesn't dry out my skin or leave it blotchy. Mad Hippie = My New Love
About Mad Hippie
Here at Mad Hippie we take skin care seriously, but we also take corporate responsibility seriously.We know and appreciate the faith a customer puts into a company when buying their line, and that’s why we strive to always make the safest, most effective products possible. It can’t stop there though. We also take our responsibility to the planet seriously & that’s why we are always working to further reduce our carbon footprint and impact on the environment. From recently switching to some of the only BPA-free, fully recyclable airless pumps on the market, to printing solely with soy inks, running our entire Portland facility off alternative energy, & giving $1 of every websale to conservation, Mad Hippie is dedicated to the preservation of the environment. So, give our natural skin care products a try and feel good knowing you are taking a step towards healthier, more beautiful skin, while we work together towards a healthier, more beautiful planet.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.