What Makes It Mighty?
- pink kaolin clay removes impurities
- shea & mango butter deeply moisturize
- vitamin c rich rosehips and antioxidant rich floral essential oils
Chagrin Valley’s Shea Rose Clay Complexion Soap is an outstanding facial and body bar loaded with over 35% unrefined shea butter and enriched with mango butter, rose petal oil, rose hips, rose petals, rose water, French pink clay and creamy coconut milk.
- Soothing geranium essential oil creates a balance between oily and dry skin.
- Palmarosa and Ylang Ylang oils are used in skin care products for acne, dry, sensitive or inflamed skin, and dermatitis, and are believed to help mature skin
- Coconut milk, shea and mango butters soothe, nourish and moisturize dry skin
- Rosehips, rich in vitamin C, nourish dry skin, help reduce signs of premature aging and fade blemishes
- French pink kaolin clay gently cleans, exfoliates and eliminates clogged pores, while improving circulation
- Essential oil blend provides a lovely light floral scent as well as skin nourishing properties
Size: 5.6 oz bar
Lather soap in water and cleanse face then rinse. Store away from direct water contact.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Shea Rose Clay Complexion Bar Soap
I tried this to avoid buying a cleanser in a plastic bottle, and so far so good! I like the natural aspects of this bar soap, and it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. Love the idea of ditching plastic, too.
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a small family owned and family operated company dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products that will nourish your skin and be kind to our planet. A product is only as good as the ingredients used to make it. Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, cruelty-free and ethically traded. We will always use the best ingredients to make the best safe and effective skin care products available. All of our recipes are invented, created and manufactured in our facility in Solon, Ohio.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.