What makes it Mighty?
- Formulated to work for all skin types, including oily skin
- An organic argan oil base & over a dozen powerful natural antioxidants
- Nourishing, all-natural, plant based ingredients
Make peace with your inner hippie while hydrating & protecting against photoaging. Mad Hippie's preservative-free antioxidant oil is truly the most natural way to moisturize.
- Organic Argan Oil – Providing instant, non-comedogenic hydration to the skin while naturally occurring triterpenoids work to reduce the appearance of scars & inflammation. Containing over 80% essential fatty acids, as well as naturally occurring vitamin E, works to moisturize & revitalize the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry – This berry native to the Tibetan Himalayas is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, P, carotenoids, flavonoids, phenols, folic acid & fatty acids omega 3, 6, 7 & 9.
- Blueberry Extract – This superfruit is rich in antioxidants including vitamins A & C that help protect the skin by neutralizing aging free radicals.
- Pomegranate Oil - Potent antioxidant that is a high source of ellagic acid, a polyphenol believed to mediate the effects of ultraviolet rays & even skin tone.
- Camu Camu Berry – Amazonian berry with 30x the vitamin C of an orange.
- Broccoli Extract – Containing a high percentage of sulforaphane that helps reduce the appearance of skin redness.
- Raspberry Seed Extract - High in vitamin E, vitamin A, ellagic acid, and omega fatty acids 3 & 6, helps neutralize aging free radicals and reduce the effects of photoaging.
- Strawberry Extract – Another antioxidant-rich berry, has been shown to offer some protection against photoaging.
- Goji Berry – Containing 18 vital amino acids, zinc, selenium, phosphorus and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C & E, provide the skin with essential nutrients and antioxidants. Contains more beta carotene than carrots, and more iron than spinach.
- Hemp Seed Extract - Rich in omegas 3, 6 & 9, as well as antioxidants, provides the skin with instant moisturizing and protective benefits.
- Grape Seed Extract - One of nature’s most potent antioxidants, works neutralize aging free radicals and inhibit photoaging.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Rich in vitamins A, D & E, as well as essential fatty acids, has natural moisturizing and soothing properties.
Size: 30 mL
Massage into skin after serums and creams. Traditionally, skin care products are recommended to be used in the order of thinnest to thickest, with water-based products being used before oil-based. Antioxidant Facial Oil is oil-based and should be used after any water-based products in your routine.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Antioxidant Facial Oil
Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Pomegranate Extract (Punica Granatum) , Blueberry Extact (Vaccinium Angustifolium), Strawberry Fruit Extract (Fragaria Vesca), Kiwi Extract (Actinidia Chinensis), Watermelon Fruit Extract (Citrullus Vulgaris), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Raspberry Seed Extract (Rubus Idaeus), Camu Camu Fruit Extract (Myrciaria Dubia), Acai Fruit Extract (Euterpe Oleracea), Goji Extract (Lycium Barbarum), Sea Buckthorn Berry Extract (Hippophae Rhamnoides), Hemp Seed Extract (Cannabis Sativa), Broccoli Extract (Brassica Oleracea Italica), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
About Mad Hippie
Here at Mad Hippie we take skin care seriously, but we also take corporate responsibility seriously.We know and appreciate the faith a customer puts into a company when buying their line, and that’s why we strive to always make the safest, most effective products possible. It can’t stop there though. We also take our responsibility to the planet seriously & that’s why we are always working to further reduce our carbon footprint and impact on the environment. From recently switching to some of the only BPA-free, fully recyclable airless pumps on the market, to printing solely with soy inks, running our entire Portland facility off alternative energy, & giving $1 of every websale to conservation, Mad Hippie is dedicated to the preservation of the environment. So, give our natural skin care products a try and feel good knowing you are taking a step towards healthier, more beautiful skin, while we work together towards a healthier, more beautiful planet.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.