What Makes It Mighty?
- sugar cane and beet sugar derived alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- powerful antioxidants from white tea and goji berry neutralize free radicals and inhibit photo aging
- caffeine and biotin brighten while ceramide and squalene protect & retain moisture levels
Mother Nature & modern science unite to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration & wrinkles in this alpha hydroxy acid based serum. Shed dull skin and discoloration to reveal brighter, smoother looking skin. Contains sixteen actives including alpha hydroxy acids, apple stem cells, and Gigawhite. Apple stem cells, which come from the rare Swiss apple tree, have powerful antioxidant and skin rejuvenating properties. Gigawhite, a natural blend of six organically grown alpine plants, brightens and smooths the complexion.
- Glycolic Acid - Derived from sugar cane and regarded as the most effective of the alpha hydroxy acid family due to its smaller molecular size, it is amazing at exfoliating, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, discoloration & age spots.
- Lactic Acid – Derived from fermented beet sugar & another member of the alpha hydroxy acid family, it exfoliates, reducing the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration while hydrating & moisturizing.
- Gigawhite – A blend of 6 organically grown alpine plants that have a dramatic brightening & evening effect on skin tone.
- Matrixyl Synthe '6 - Works to naturally smooth the skin & reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate has much better skin penetrability than HA alone. Works to plump up the skin, giving you back that youthful, full look.
- White Tea – Strong antioxidant works to neutralize aging free radicals and inhibit photoaging.
- Goji Berry – Super-antioxidant berry rich in amino acids, minerals, beta carotene and vitamins C, E, B1, B2 & B6.
- Ceramide - Provides a thin, lipid layer of protection over the skin that aids in moisture retention.
Size: 1.02 fl oz
Massage into skin after cleansing at night.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
AHA Exfoliating Peel
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Isomalt, Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate Acid), Gigawhite (Aqua, Glycerin, Malva Sylvestris (mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract), Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Matrixyl Synthe' 6 (Peptide: Glycerin - Aqua - Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin - Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38), Niacinamide, White Tea Extract (Camelia Sinensis), Goji Berry Extract (Lycium Barbarum), Methyl Cellulose, Melatonin, Caffeine, Biotin, Ceramide 3, Squalane (Vegan), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Potassium Citrate
About Mad Hippie
Here at Mad Hippie we take skin care seriously, but we also take corporate responsibility seriously.We know and appreciate the faith a customer puts into a company when buying their line, and that’s why we strive to always make the safest, most effective products possible. It can’t stop there though. We also take our responsibility to the planet seriously & that’s why we are always working to further reduce our carbon footprint and impact on the environment. From recently switching to some of the only BPA-free, fully recyclable airless pumps on the market, to printing solely with soy inks, running our entire Portland facility off alternative energy, & giving $1 of every websale to conservation, Mad Hippie is dedicated to the preservation of the environment. So, give our natural skin care products a try and feel good knowing you are taking a step towards healthier, more beautiful skin, while we work together towards a healthier, more beautiful planet.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.