What Makes It Mighty?
- bioavailable vitamin a readily reduces appearance of wrinkles and discoloration
- sodium hyaluronate penetrates skin to plump and moisturize
- aloe vera hydrates and oat beta glucan tightens skin
Featuring an exciting new form of vitamin A, this serum works to exfoliate the skin, improving the appearance of sun damaged, aging skin. Mad Hippie's serum uses a form of vitamin A that is 2X more bioavailable than retinol bringing results to wrinkles & skin discoloration.
* Mad Hippie recommends using either the Exfoliating Serum OR the Vitamin A Serum as your exfoliant. Best to use this serum at night, as it may increase senstivity to the sun. If you have sensitive skin, start out using it every other night or a few times a week.
- HPR – Revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is bioavailable in its current state without the need of any inefficient metabolic steps (retinol requires 2). Works to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, revealing beautiful, youthful skin.
- Phytoceramide – Aids in moisture retention, leading to more plumped up, hydrated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Helps to plump up and moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Oat Beta Glucan – Naturally hydrates and soothes the skin, has been shown reduce the appearance of wrinkles while also having a tightening effect.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory qualities that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera – Skin protectant believed to increase the availability of oxygen to the skin.
Size: 1.02 fl oz
Massage into skin after cleansing at night.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Vitamin A Serum
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Vitamin A (HPR:Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate), Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Citric Acid, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Oat Beta-Glucan, Phytoceramide (Soybean Palmitate), Acetyl Glucosamine
About Mad Hippie
Here at Mad Hippie we take skin care seriously, but we also take corporate responsibility seriously.We know and appreciate the faith a customer puts into a company when buying their line, and that’s why we strive to always make the safest, most effective products possible. It can’t stop there though. We also take our responsibility to the planet seriously & that’s why we are always working to further reduce our carbon footprint and impact on the environment. From recently switching to some of the only BPA-free, fully recyclable airless pumps on the market, to printing solely with soy inks, running our entire Portland facility off alternative energy, & giving $1 of every websale to conservation, Mad Hippie is dedicated to the preservation of the environment. So, give our natural skin care products a try and feel good knowing you are taking a step towards healthier, more beautiful skin, while we work together towards a healthier, more beautiful planet.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.