What Makes It Mighty?
- lemon eucalyptus, cedarwood & citronella essential oils repel pests and insects naturally
- jewelweed soothes stinging nettle, insect stings & itching
- use on body (and hair!) before, during & after outdoor and camping excursions
Do you love to be outdoors but hate the bugs? Chagrin Valley’s moisturizing Camping & Trail natural soap can help! Plants have been protecting themselves from insects since the beginning of time, so why not harness the power of plants? Formulated with essential oils known to discourage mosquitoes and other insects, it’s a great natural bug repellent soap!
- Great natural soap for campers, hikers, and gardeners
- Helps repel insects naturally
- Safe and effective
- Enriched with organic cocoa butter and nourishing oils
- The sunflower oil is infused with wild harvested jewelweed
- Organic oat flour soothes skin
- May help with poison ivy exposure
- Can be paired with other bug repellent products
Size: 3.8 oz
We recommend showering with camping soap before going outdoors. You may also carry a bar with you and apply to pulse points throughout the day so your natural body heat will help release the scent blend into the air. For extra protection outdoors you can use this versatile bar as a shampoo. For poison ivy exposure, old fashioned lye soap has been used for centuries. Try mashing a small amount of this soap with warm water and apply the paste to the exposed area, or sprinkle a few drops of water on the bar and glide it over the exposed area (be sure to rinse the bar so that you do not spread the irritating Urushiol oil of the poison ivy plant!)
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Camping & Trail Bar Soap
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a small family owned and family operated company dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products that will nourish your skin and be kind to our planet. A product is only as good as the ingredients used to make it. Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, cruelty-free and ethically traded. We will always use the best ingredients to make the best safe and effective skin care products available. All of our recipes are invented, created and manufactured in our facility in Solon, Ohio.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.