What Makes It Mighty?
- reef-friendly; pocket size, perfect for on-the-go; organic orange & vanilla scent kids love
- sunflower vitamin e, cocoa & shea butter, olive oil & beeswax nourish little noses, cheeks, lips and ears
- clear non-nano zinc oxide sits on top of skin without the white sheen
Easy sun protection in a mess-free face stick. Protect kids on the move with Badger's natural zinc oxide face stick, ready to keep up with long days of summer camp and beach swimming. With just 9 simple ingredients, this pocket-sized stick glides right over nose, cheeks, lips and ears—with organic tangerine and vanilla for a summery, kid-approved scent.
- SAFE: Protects with only zinc oxide, hypoallergenic, gluten free, and gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- EFFECTIVE: Tested SPF 40, broad spectrum, and water resistant 80 minutes for mess-free protection on the go
- CLEAN + ORGANIC: GMO-free and made with just 9 simple, 97% organic ingredients
- NOURISHING: Moisturizing all-organic base of sunflower oil, jojoba, and beeswax leaves skin nourished and protected
- SUSTAINABLE: Reef-friendly, cruelty free, and made with solar power
Size: 0.65 oz stick
This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face. For full protection, apply liberally to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Reapply mineral active sunscreen stick after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Primarily plastic and recyclable
Kids Mineral Sunscreen Face Stick - SPF 35
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Uncoated Mineral Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Base Sunscreen Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Tangerine Oil, Sunflower Vitamin E & Organic Vanilla Extract
Badger is a family-owned, family-friendly company situated on the banks of the Ashuelot River in southern New Hampshire. Badger's philosophy flows from the ground up. That means they base their formulations on the use of fresh, whole, chemical-free, organic ingredients. They run their business in a spirit of kindness and respect for people and for the planet. And they produce some of the world's finest healthy bodycare products. Badger's products contain absolutely NO chemicals, synthetics, "fragrances", parabens, GMO's or any other bad stuff you don't want to put on your skin. Badger is a Certified B Corporation.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.