What Makes It Mighty?
- ready mixed to be plant-safe; spray directly on both indoor & outdoor plants
- clove & cottonseed essential oils are natural insecticides and pest repellants; smells good too!
- tackles aphids, whiteflies, spider mites, boxelder bugs, stink bugs, beetles, moths, cabbage & soybean loopers, beet armyworms, silverfish, earwigs, ants and roaches
Protect your houseplants and garden from aphids, spider mites, whiteflies, and more. Aunt Fannie's Houseplant & Garden Insect Remedy is a direct spray formula that's effective against your indoor and outdoor plants' most common pests. This essential oil-powered formula lets you take care without nasty ingredients or harsh odors.
- Tackles aphids, whiteflies, spider mites, boxelder bugs, stink bugs, beetles, moths, cabbage & soybean loopers, beet armyworms, silverfish, earwigs, ants and roaches
- People-friendly, pest-unfriendly (when used as directed)
- Free from petrochemical propellants, pyrethrins and formaldehyde
- Actually smells good!
Size: 16.9 fl oz
We are unable to ship Houseplant & Garden Insect Remedy into Maryland or Washington.
Shake well before using. Hold container upright 6-8 inches from the target surface. Apply the product to both upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems and branches. Repeat as necessary. Test a few leaves 2-3 days before spraying the entire plant. Do not use on plant if leaf burn or spotting is noticeable. Avoid spraying newly developing blooms, buds, or seedlings. For minimal leaf burn, avoid applying during hot days.
Primarily plastic and recyclable
Houseplant and Garden Remedy
Clove Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassium Oleate, Potassium Stearate
About Aunt Fannie's
Healthier Housekeeping with Aunt Fannie’s. Inspired by our founder’s grandmother, Aunt Fannie is an homage to those who get it and get it done. The roll-up-your-sleeves type who takes on the unidentifiable, the post-party, the creepy crawly or the personal mess without fear. Or fumes. Aunt Fannie’s believes in a healthy balance between our bodies and the indoor microbiome, so we don’t use man-made antibacterials. We aim to use ingredients in their original state, unaltered in labs. We do not use naturally derived but questionable ingredients like formaldehyde or petrochemical propellants. It doesn’t take sickness to get well. We’re all in this world together, so please, join us in learning about how we can reclaim our homes, our health and our place in the bioverse. Leaping Bunny Certified.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.