What makes it Mighty?
- earth-friendly cellulose & cotton fabric
- absorbs 15 times its weight
- each cloth can last 9-12 months
Our favorite Swedish dishcloths now come in a new size! These marvelously absorbent dishcloths from Sweden are wonders in the kitchen. The natural, earth-friendly cellulose & cotton fabric was invented in Sweden in 1949 and absorbs 15 times its weight. These cloths leave kitchen surfaces virtually streak-free.
Swedish dishcloths are durable enough for repeated machine washings. If properly cared for, each cloth can last 9-12 months.
- Clean in the washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher
- Can be boiled or microwaved (when damp) for 30 seconds
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry -- do not tumble dry
Dimensions: 6" x 9.75"
Made in Sweden
About Cose Nuove
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.