What makes it Mighty?
- made from 100% sustainable beeswax with cotton wicks
- scented with pure essential oils, refreshing & invigorating peppermint & birch
- beeswax releases negative ions as it burns that can neutralize contaminants in the air
Big Dipper Wax Works handcrafted beeswax aromatherapy pillars are specially scented and dyed for the holidays. Using only the finest essential oils and the purest beeswax, the pillars are individually hand-poured in small batches to create long-burning, all-natural candles that are free of paraffin and other toxins. These pillars burn clean and soot free, with a steady, healthy sized flame that radiates a spectrum of light that matches that of the sun. The wicks are made from 100% cotton and contain no metal.
The Mint pillars are ivory colored and scented with Peppermint & Birch. They’re available in 3 sizes or a set of all 3:
Small — 2" wide x 4.75" tall, burns for 40 hours
Medium — 3" wide x 3.5" tall, burns for 60 hours
Large — 3" wide x 6" tall, burns for 90 hours
Use & Care:
- Pillars should be burned on a plate to avoid wax spillage and heat damage.
- The initial burn should be several hours long to establish a wide burn pool.
- Ideally, each burn should last at least one hour per inch in diameter.
- To counter tunneling (when the wax pool doesn't expand to the outer edge of the candle and tunnels down the middle, not making use of all the wax), gently push walls in toward the flame once they have warmed up.
- Keep wick trimmed to ¼ inch, making sure to cut immediately after burning, as wicks become brittle when cool.
- To minimize smoke when extinguishing, dunk wick into wax pool and stand it back up once extinguished.
Materials: Beeswax, cotton wick, Peppermint & Birch essential oils, wax color
Made in USA
About Big Dipper Wax Works
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.