What makes it Mighty?
- Cast iron cookware has a naturally nonstick finish
- seasoned cast iron cookware is perfect for beginners, chefs and home cooks of any skill level
- Cast iron is made to last a lifetime
The Lodge 12 inch cast iron skillet will be your go-to skillet for years to come, and now features an assist handle for easy maneuvering.
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating. Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets. Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Unlike Lodge cookware, chemical non-stick coatings cannot be repaired, limiting the useful life.
- Foundry seasoned and ready to use.
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires.
- Oven safe.
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to your heart’s content.
Use and care instructions:
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil (enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”) after every wash to keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Size: 12" x 2.25" deep
Made in Tennessee, USA
About Lodge Cast Iron
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.