Lodge's 6.5" seasoned cast iron skillet is the perfect size to saute onions, scrambled eggs, bake cornbread, cook a single burger or sear a single chicken breast. Cast iron heats slowly and evenly while you cook many delicious small meals and sides. Cooking from cast iron has many great benefits, one of which is that the seasoning gives you a non-stick experience without PFOA's and other chemicals used to make Teflon, plus cast iron is indestructible.
The 6.5" cast iron skillet is pre-seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil and baked at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of cast iron.
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Perfect size for 1 person or a small dish
- Easy to clean and store
- Stove top and oven safe
- Can be used on the grill, in a fireplace or campfire
- Cast iron handle with end loop for hanging
- Cast Iron will last you forever and is a great family heirloom to pass on from generation to generation
Size: 6.5" round, 1.25" deep
Care: Hand wash only, DO NOT PUT IN THE DISHWASHER
Made in Tennessee, USA
About Lodge Cast Iron
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.