Lodge's 8" seasoned cast iron skillet is perfect to saute vegetables, make eggs, frittata, cornbread, burgers and seared chicken breast or fish. The cast iron skillet can be used for every meal of the day!. Cast iron heats slowly and evenly while you cook many delicious small meals and sides. Cooking from cast iron has many great benefits, one of which is that the seasoning gives you a non-stick experience without PFOA's and other chemicals used to make Teflon, plus cast iron is indestructible.
The cast iron skillet can be used for every meal of the day!
Skillet is pre-seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil and baked at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of cast iron.
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Handles will become hot, always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing cast iron from oven or stovetop
- Stovetop and oven safe,
- Can be used on the grill, in a fireplace or campfire
- Cast iron handle with end loop for hanging
- Cast Iron will last you forever and is a great family heirloom to pass on from generation to generation
Size: 8" round, 1.75" deep
Care: Easy to clean and store. Hand Wash Only, DO NOT PUT IN THE DISHWASHER
Made in Tennessee, USA
About Lodge Cast Iron
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.