Lodge's seasoned cast iron skillet measures 10.5" square. Cast iron skillet heats slowly and heats evenly while you cook many delicious meals. Cooking from cast iron has many great benefits, one of which is that the seasoning gives you a non-stick experience without PFOA's and other chemicals used to make Teflon, plus cast iron is indestructible.
The 10.5" logic cast iron square grill pan is pre-seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil and baked at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of cast iron.
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Dimensions: 10.5" square, 1.75" deep
- Additional assist handle makes it easier to transport
- Easy to clean and store
- Stove Top Safe, Oven Safe, Can be used on the grill, in a fireplace or campfire
- Cast iron handle with end loop for hanging
- Hand Wash Only, DO NOT PUT IN THE DISHWASHER
- Cast Iron will last you forever and is a great family heirloom to pass on from generation to generation
Made in Tennessee, USA
Click "more" below to read tips on how to cook, clean and re-season your lodge cast iron.
Made by Lodge Cast Iron
Lodge Cast Iron
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.