What Makes it Mighty?
- perfect for small batch canning
- high quality stainless steel cookware
- Recommended by canning expert Marisa McClellan
Recommended by Marisa McClellan (Food in Jars) for small batch canning! The size of this pot makes it easy to fit on a crowded stovetop. Has interior straining basket perfect for canning or steaming vegetables or even cooking pasta. Pour spout makes for neat and easy straining and pouring. Small holes for fine straining and large holes for quick straining.
- 18/10 stainless steel and aluminum sandwich base for optimum heat distribution, suitable for cooking on all stovetops including induction stoves
- Silicone covered handles on pot and steamer basket
- Glass lid means you can see when food is done.
- Pouring spout on pot with strainer lid
- Interior fill marks with easy-read measurements
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash and air dry recommended
- Dimensions: Outer- 8" height, 5 7/8" diameter; Basket- 6.5" height, 5.5" diameter
Swiss Design, Manufactured in China
Made by Kuhn Rikon
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.