What makes it Mighty?
- made from 100% US grown organic cotton
- keeps vegetables fresh longer to prevent food waste
- zero waste alternative to plastic produce bags
Made from 100% U.S. grown Virgin Organic Cotton, this french terry natural, un-dyed, handmade bag keeps vegetables crisp & fresh for up to 2 weeks. Vejibag creates a cool, humid environment that lets vegetables breathe. Organic cotton wicks away moisture to prevent rot and slime. Great for lettuce, salad greens, carrots, broccoli, spinach, swiss chard, kale, celery, eggplant, beets, green beans, sprouts, mushrooms, zucchini, herbs, & more!
- Wet and wring out bag
- Rinse veggies and shake out excess water
- Store veggies in damp bag in fridge
- Redampen lightly as needed
- Keeps produce fresh & crisp for 2 weeks or more!
- Dimensions: standard - 11” X 12” / large: 11" x 17"
- Easy care: Wash in hot or cold water. Use dryer or sun. Oxygen bleach if needed.
- Prevents vegetables from rotting.
- Flip-Top Closing
- Fair labor practices.
- 100% US Labor, supporting local Maine economy.
- No harsh chemicals, pesticides, or dyes.
- No imported or synthetic materials.
- Handprinted fabric labels
- Handmade in USA
Made in the USA
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.