What makes it Mighty?
- non-toxic & reusable replacement for disposable plastic zipper bags
- larger sizes easily store leafy & bulky produce
- simple roll or fold self-sealing waxed cloth keeps food fresh
Inspired by the preservation techniques developed in ancient Egypt, Etee uses organic muslin infused with beeswax, resin and essential oils to create an all-natural alternative to plastic bags. Etee bags form a protective and breathable seal for produce, snacks, breads and sandwiches. Reusable, biodegradable and plastic-free, etee bags are a natural, better way to store your food.
Set includes one of each:
- Small Teal Bag (10" x 9.75") - Great for mushrooms, popcorn, chips, baked goods, tomatoes, citrus fruit
- Medium Green Bag (12" x 11") - Great for cucumbers, grapes, herbs, fruit and potatoes
- Large Blue Bag (14" x 12") - Great for leafy greens, cut melons, bread, broccoli and cauliflower
Materials: Organic cotton muslin: non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes; USDA approved certified organic beeswax; coniferous tree resin; a touch of soy wax; organic jojoba oil; organic cinnamon and clove essential oils.
Care: After use, simply rinse in cool water (hot water will reduce the wax coating) and wash with an eco-friendly soap (avoid ethanol-based soaps) with your hands or a cloth, just like you would a dish. Stand the bag upside down, or hang to dry. AVOID - Microwaves and ovens, hot food, uncooked meat and more than a month of freezer use.
Made in Canada
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.