What makes it Mighty?
- a natural alternative to plastic and silicone bags ideal for storing vegetables, fruits and herbs in the fridge
- made from odorless vegan candelilla wax, non-gmo soy wax, organic coconut oil, tree resin and organic cotton
- hand wash cold water, can last more than a year, fully biodegradable
Keep vegetables, herbs, and fruit fresh and crisp in the fridge. Bee's Wrap Vegan Produce Bags are a natural alternative to plastic and silicone bags. Bee's Wraps 100% plant-based food wrap material is made with organic cotton coated in candelilla wax, from a plant native to the Southwest and Mexico with properties similar to beeswax, plus soy wax, organic coconut oil, and tree resin, giving you a durable, pliable food wrap with the same look and feel as the original Bee's Wrap line.
- Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable
- Made in Vermont by a Certified B Corp
- Ethically sourced ingredients
Size: 2 bags, 11" x 11" each
Materials: certified organic cotton, plant-based wax, certified organic plant oils, and tree resin
Care: Wash bags in cool water with mild soap, then air dry.
Made in USA
About Bee's Wrap
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.