What makes it Mighty?
- reusable waxed cloth locks in moisture without suffocating to keep food fresh
- replaces dozens of rolls of disposable plastic cling wrap
- cut sheets to preferred sizes to suit your needs
Bee’s Wrap reusable food wrap is now available in the largest format yet — a roll! Grab your scissors and trim the size you need. Customize your own sizes for sandwiches, breads, fruit, cookies, and anything in between. Reduce plastic use in your kitchen with a healthier, more sustainable way to store food. Bee’s Wrap reusable and biodegradable wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic.
- Washable, reusable, fully biodegradable
- Made in Vermont by a Certified B Corp
- Ethically sourced ingredients
Size: 1 Roll (14" x 52")
Use: Use the warmth of your hands to wrap fruit, bread, cookies, cheese, or to cover bowls and casserole dishes. Bee's Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal.
Materials: Organic cotton muslin, beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin
Made in USA
About Bee's Wrap
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.