What makes it Mighty?
- made from organic cotton, beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin
- lasts up to 1 year with proper care and can be composted at the end of its life
- seals and covers a wide variety of items from cheeses to cut vegetables to bowls of leftovers
Meet the comprehensive Bee’s Wrap kit, with a wrap for every job in the kitchen. Whether you’re storing half a lemon, bundling up a loaf of bread, or covering a bowl, the variety pack has you covered.
Wrap a sandwich, cheese, produce, and cover a bowl. Use the warmth of your hands to form Bee's Wrap over the top of a bowl, half a lemon, or a piece of cheese. The wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal. The variety pack allows individuals and households to stock up on Bee’s Wrap and make the shift away from disposable food storage for good.
Choose the Botanical Blue set which includes the Floral Teal and Botanical Blue prints from the Terra Collection or Honeycomb set which includes the classic honeycomb, clover and geometric prints. Each Variety Pack includes 7 wraps:
- 2 Small Wraps (7" x 8") - wrap half a lemon, avocado or small snack.
- 2 Medium Wraps (10" x 11") - wrap cheese, carrots, herbs, or cover a bowl.
- 2 Large Wraps (13" x 14") - wrap half a melon, greens, baked goods or cover a bowl.
- 1 Bread Wrap (17" x 23") - wrap fresh bread, cover a casserole or use to roll dough.
Materials: beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
Care: Wash only with cool water and gentle soap, and reuse.
Made in USA
About Bee's Wrap
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.