What makes it Mighty?
- made from organic cotton, beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin
- lasts up to 1 year with proper care and can be composted at the end of its life
- seals and covers a wide variety of items from cheeses to cut vegetables to bowls of leftovers
Meet the comprehensive Bee’s Wrap kit, with a wrap for every job in the kitchen. Whether you’re storing half a lemon, bundling up a loaf of bread, or covering a bowl, the variety pack has you covered.
Wrap a sandwich, cheese, produce, and cover a bowl. Use the warmth of your hands to form Bee's Wrap over the top of a bowl, half a lemon, or a piece of cheese. The wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal. The variety pack allows individuals and households to stock up on Bee’s Wrap and make the shift away from disposable food storage for good.
Each Variety Pack includes 7 wraps:
- 2 Small Wraps (7" x 8") - wrap half a lemon, avocado or small snack.
- 2 Medium Wraps (10" x 11") - wrap cheese, carrots, herbs, or cover a bowl.
- 2 Large Wraps (13" x 14") - wrap half a melon, greens, baked goods or cover a bowl.
- 1 Bread Wrap (17" x 23") - wrap fresh bread, cover a casserole or use to roll dough.
Materials: beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
Care: Wash only with cool water and gentle soap, and reuse.
Made in USA
About Bee's Wrap
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.