What makes it Mighty?
- Made from sustainably harvested wild bamboo
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and resists swelling
- Hand crafted for exceptional quality
Use this handcrafted, sustainably harvested bamboo board for small tasks, such as cutting citrus, cheese or small jobs in the kitchen. Thin and lightweight, its gently rounded edges mean no sharp corners. Bamboo absorbs little moisture and resists swelling and warping, making it a superior, long-lasting choice for everyday use. Designed to perform and made to last. The team that hand produces these boards are organized as a collective and have a voice in setting price and compensation. The boards are hand shaped and finished with natural, food-safe oil.
9" L x 6" W x 3/8" H
- Fully reversible—cut on one side, serve on the other
- Hand-finished bamboo with natural food-safe oil finish
- Hand wash in warm soapy water
- We recommend Bambu’s Bamboo & Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.