Catamount Glass Microwave Popcorn Popper is the tasty, economical, and healthy alternative to microwavable popcorn bags. With Catamount's Microwave Popcorn Popper, making healthy and delicious popcorn is simple. Pour your kernels of choice into the 1 quart container, place your desired amount of butter in the silicone melting lid, and microwave for 2 minutes and 45 seconds. As the butter melts, it will drip through the lid and evenly coat the kernels as they pop. The Microwave Popcorn Popper is made from borosilicate (laboratory glass) and is dishwasher safe.
For cleaning: Wait at least 10 minutes, so glass may cool.
- Popping time: 2 minutes 45 seconds (approx.)
- Makes 1 quart per popping session
- Materials: Borosilicate (laboratory glass) and the silicone is food grade FDA approved
- Dishwasher safe
- All inks are non-toxic and lead free
Diameter - 5 13/16"
Height - 45/8"
Made in China, assembled in Bennington, Vermont
Made by Catamount Glass
What Makes it Mighty?
- safer alternative to microwave popcorn bags
- made from non-leaching glass
- durable silicone components
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.