What makes it Mighty?
- antibacterial properties of beeswax and jojoba oil help keep food fresh
- an old fashioned solution that feels miraculous in the modern world
- 4 simple ingredients, beeswax, jojoba oil, tree resin & cotton
Bee’s Wrap has proudly partnered with National Geographic on the new Explorer Pack as part of the “Planet or Plastic?” campaign. This multi-year, global initiative is designed to raise awareness of the global plastic pollution crisis.
Featuring one sandwich wrap and two versatile medium wraps in a National Geographic/Monarch Butterfly print, the Explorer Pack makes it easy and — dare we say — fun to bundle up your sandwich or snacks, fruit, cheese, or trail mix. Use one of your wraps as a place mat, and when finished, conveniently fold your wraps and tuck away for later use.
Explorer Pack includes:
- 1 - 13" x 13" Sandwich in monarch print - wrap a sandwich or meal to go.
- 2 - 10" x 11" Medium in monarch print - wrap cheese, carrots, trail mix, or cover a bowl.
Use: Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and create a seal. When cool, the wrap will hold its shape. Wash in COOL water with a mild dish soap. Let air dry.
Material: Beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
Made in USA
About Bee's Wrap
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.