What makes it Mighty?
- Proprietary additive allows bag to break down into organic matter, even in landfill conditions
- Extra large durable bags won't leak; great for heavy loads or kitty litter scoopers
- Shipped package free to avoid unnecessary waste
GreenLine Poop Bags perform just like a standard disposable bag but a special proprietary additive allows the plastic to break down in landfill conditions. So you can toss used bags in the trash and rest assured they won’t linger around for years to come, instead they’ll break down into natural organic matter. These extra large bags are perfect for "heavy loads" and kitty litter scoopers.
- Single roll of 100 Extra Large Bags
- Reduce waste by going package free
- Made with a proprietary additive and HDPE
Here’s a quick tutorial on the lifecycle of a poop bag. See how GreenLine bags can help reduce your pet’s environmental paw print:
- To prevent contaminating our air and water, the Environmental Protection Agency recommends scooping dog poop with a bag and discarding it in the trash.
- The end of life cycle for most poop bags is a landfill.
- When trash arrives at a landfill, it’s buried. This controls litter, minimizes odor and protects public health.
- A poop bag in a landfill is in an anaerobic environment which means it lacks oxygen. It’s a dark, dry place and the bags are buried forever.
- GreenLine Poop Bags are made from plastic and a proprietary additive which allows the bags to break down anywhere, even buried in a landfill.
- GreenLine’s technology utilizes the power of microbes and bacteria which are plentiful in landfills. They break down the barriers in plastic that prevent natural biodegradation to occur.
- Hungry microorganisms looking for food to eat consume the bag and produce natural, organic matter, returning it to the earth.
Size: Each bag is 12" wide x 20" long / roll of 100 bags is 4" in diameter
Package free; primarily compostable except very minor components (e.g. plastic toggles or small stickers)
Cat Litter and XL Dog Poop Bags, 100 Count
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) and proprietary additive
About GreenLine Pet Supply
We started GreenLine Pet Supply out of our home with a goal to design the ultimate poop bag and holder. Our friends tested our prototypes, and our dogs provided lots of "field testing". The average dog owner throws away over 1000 bags per year. Poop bags are not created equal and your choice can make a difference. GreenLine Poop Bags are Mother Earth approved. We believe in making products with a purpose. From the materials we source to the people we partner with, our goal is to do our part for the planet and make products you are excited to share with your friends.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.