What Makes it Mighty?
- made from certified organic cotton
- replaces single use plastic produce bags
Tired of trashing plastic produce bags? Bring reusable ECOBAGS® organic cotton drawstring bags to the bulk and produce aisles and fill 'em up at your favorite bulk bins (beans, seeds and grains) or fresh fruits and veggies. When you get home, transfer bulk items to containers and put your produce right into the vegetable crisper. Fold the bags into your reusable totes for your next trip. See how easy it is to bring your purchases home and create zero waste. The drawstring top keeps everything in.
- Medium: 10"W x 12"H
- Perfect for bulk items like seeds, beans and produce
- Color: Natural
- Tare Weight: 1.1oz., 31g
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Material Type: 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Capacity: Bag holds +5 lbs black beans, approx. 20 medium onions
- Fair Wage, Fair Labor
- Recyclable as a textile
- Eco Bags is a certified B-Corp
- Designed in New York, Responsibly made in India
Made by EcoBags
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.