What makes it Mighty?
- made from durable tempered glass
- microwave, dishwasher & freezer safe
- non-toxic, non-leaching glass keeps food safe
Duralex Lys glass dinnerware is named for France’s Lys River, a tributary treasured by French artists for its clarity, simplicity, utility and beauty. Duralex invented their glass tempering process in 1945 and has been manufacturing tempered glassware in France’s Loire Valley ever since. With their proprietary process and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world.
The Lys Dinner Plate is especially suited and sized for large, evening meals and is available in two sizes, 9.25-inch and 11-inch diameter. Plates are sold in sets of six or as singles.
- Durable, Impact & Chip Resistant — Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass
- Shock Resistant — Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 266°F and is suitable for hot or cold use
- Safe — If broken, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury
- Hygienic — Nonporous glass does not absorb liquid
- Microwave, Freezer & Dishwasher Safe — Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher safe.
Materials: Duralex products are made of soda-lime glass created from sand, soda ash and limestone. Duralex glass is made to be remade and is 100% recyclable.
Please note: While tempered glass is very durable and much less prone to breakage than regular glass, it can still break under rough conditions.
Made in France
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.