What makes it Mighty?
- made from durable tempered glass
- microwave, dishwasher & freezer safe
- nonporous glass won't absorb or impart flavors
Known as the "original French tumblers," the tempered Picardie glasses are functional and stylish, and they feel extremely comfortable in your hand. Named after the Picardie province in northern France, this region is the heartland of French gothic cathedrals. The Picardie tempered glasses are suitable for warm or cold drinks. Glasses can be stacked 3 or 4 high.
Sold in sets of six tumblers and available in three sizes: 7.75 oz., 12 oz. or 17 oz.
Duralex is a great choice for glass tumblers because it is:
- Durable, Impact & Chip Resistant — Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass
- Shock Resistant — Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 266°F and is suitable for hot or cold use
- Safe — If broken, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury
- Hygienic — Nonporous glass does not absorb liquid
- Stackable — glasses are stackable for convenient and space saving storage
- Microwave, Freezer & Dishwasher Safe — Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher safe.
Materials: Duralex products are made of soda-lime glass created from sand, soda ash and limestone. Duralex glass is made to be remade and is 100% recyclable.
Please note: While Duralex glass is very durable and much less prone to breakage than regular glass, it can still break under rough conditions.
Made in France
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.