What makes it Mighty?
- Ultra absorbant organic cotton
- durable heavy weight twill construction
- manufactured with environmenatlly sustainable practices
Bambu’s Organic Cotton Striped Kitchen Towel is a reissue of the blue and white “workers’ stripe” from the mid-century. The fabric is an 8 oz, heavier weight, twill construction cotton also called “hickory cloth.” From the 1920s to the 1950s it was chiefly used for the manufacturing of work clothes.
- Made from durable organic cotton
- Produced in an environmentally friendly, vertically integrated facility using EU approved dyes and controlled water management
Care: Wash before first use. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
Size: 27.5 x 19.75 in.
Made in China
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.