What Makes it Mighty?
- non-porous, non-leaching borosilicate glass
- borosilicate glass can withstand temperature changes and can be used for both hot and cold drinks
- dishwasher and microwave safe
GlassDharma glass drinking straws are a safe, eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic. They contribute one solution to the misuse of plastics in our society, promote health and are environmentally friendly, and they do it with elegance and style. GlassDharma straws are hand made in California with borosilicate tubing, the strongest, most durable glass commercially available. Their resistance to temperature changes makes them great for hot or cold drinks, and fully microwave and dishwasher safe!
- Glass straws don’t leach toxins into your beverage
- Each time you use your glass straw, one less plastic straw ends up in landfill
- One glass straw can replace thousands of plastic straws
- Straw’s light-catching properties accentuate your table and barware
- Using your glass drinking straw adds beauty to your day
Available in a variety of diameters and lengths for all your favorite beverages:
- Coffee – 7 mm diameter, 9 inches long — for iced coffees, tall cocktails and mocktails, water (fits many of the insulated cups on the market)
- Lid Straw – 8 mm diameter, 7 inches long — designed to fit the holes in many straws lids, for Mason jar lids and some coffee cups with lids
- Ice Tea – 9.5 mm diameter, 8 inches long — for water, ice tea, juices with pulp. This is the most popular and versatile diameter
- Shorty — 9.5mm diameter, 6.25 inches long — the perfect fit when the kids are clamoring for their own straws or for use with smaller juice glasses
- Extra Long - 9.5 mm diameter, 10 inches long — lets you reach all the way to the bottom of those really tall glasses and mugs (think mojitos)
- Smoothie – 12 mm diameter, 8 inches long — for thicker shakes & smoothies
Care: Rinse straw after each use — if left to dry without rinsing, it may be difficult to clean the inside. To wash, soak straw in warm soapy water and then use a cleaning brush. Straws are dishwasher and microwave safe. Occasionally sanitizing your straws in the dishwasher is recommended.
Glass Dharma straws are covered by a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee against breakage — if they break, you'll get a free replacement from Glass Dharma
Made in USA
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.