What makes it Mighty?
- 100% pure, undiluted essential oil, tested free from pesticides and additives
- can be used to soothe digestion
- Gentle oleoresin oil alleviates joint aches, provides respiratory relief
Copaiba Oleoresin is a unique, gentle oil that is tree tapped from the Balsam of the Copaiba tree to produce a pure, undiluted oleoresin with absolutely no additives or fillers.
This gentle, yet effective oil is known for its ability to alleviate sore muscles and joints from normal wear and tear and aging due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Create a warming addition to respiratory blends, and is a bit more gentle than stronger oils like Eucalyptus. It can also relieve occasional digestive upset.
Copaiba Oleoresin is oleoresin that is oil soluble and does less damage to the trees, and it contains more therapeutic compounds than the distilled oil. It has a smooth, creamy, woodsy scent that is sweet and is sure to become one of your favorites!
- Botanical Name:Copaifera officinalis
- Country of Origin:El Salvador
- Extraction Method:Tree Tapping
- Plant Part:Balsam from tree
- Strength of Aroma:Light
- Aromatic Scent:Copaiba has a very delicate aroma. It is sweet, smooth and has a creamy-woody scent.
- Blends Well With:Pepper Black, Chamomile Roman,Cedarwood, Jasmine Absolute, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Frankincense and Ylang Ylang
- Cautions:None known
To guarantee continuous quality, Plant Therapy’s oils (each batch) are tested by a third party laboratory using GC/MS testing, as well as in house by an expert. This guarantees that all testing matches up and that nothing is missed. Each step of the process is overseen by an expert. All of Plant Therapy’s oils are 100% pure, undiluted and free from any additives, chemicals or pesticides.
Disclaimers: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Plant Therapy
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.