100% pure, undiluted Fennel Essential Oil in 10 ml amber glass bottle with euro style dropper. Fennel (Sweet) essential oil is an excellent oil to use for problems originating in the abdomen. The herb fennel has been used for thousands of years because of its toning effects on both the digestive and reproductive systems. Emotionally, Fennel essential oil has also been known to have a pronounced calming effect on the emotions. Blended into a carrier oil or lotion and applied to the abdomen along with Peppermint or Spearmint, Fennel oil may also help with digestive problems.
To guarantee continuous quality, Plant Therapy’s oils (each batch) are tested by a third party laboratory using GC/MS testing, as well as in house by an expert. This guarantees that all testing matches up and that nothing is missed. Each step of the process is overseen by an expert. All of Plant Therapy’s oils are 100% pure, undiluted and free from any additives, chemicals or pesticides.
- Botanical Name:Foeniculum vulgare dulce
- Country of Origin:Egypt
- Extraction Method:Steam Distilled
- Plant Part:Seeds
- Strength of Aroma:Medium
- Aromatic Scent:Fennel (Sweet) has a sweet, slightly spicy, earth scent.
- Blends Well With:Aniseed, Dill Weed, Fir Needle, Geranium Bourbon and Egyptian, Lavender, Peppermint, Spearmint and Wintergreen.
- Cautions:Fennel (Sweet) is estrogenic and therefore should not be used in pregnancy, breastfeeding, endometriosis, estrogen-sensitive cancers and children under 5 years of age.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.