What makes it Mighty?
- Increases circulation, calms tension, & relieves menstrual discomforts
- Blossoms harvested at night to capture full potency & fragrance
- 100% undiluted therapeutic grade essential oil
Plant Therapy’s 100% pure, undiluted Magnolia Flower essential oil is sourced from China from the flowers of the Magnolia tree. It is a rare and unique essential oil that has long been praised in traditional Chinese Medicine. The magnolia’s large white blossoms with spear-shaped petals are harvested at night, when their fragrance is most potent. In South Asia, the alluring scent of magnolia flowers is associated with renewal, growth, and new beginnings. The main constituent of Magnolia Flower Oil is Linalool, which is known for its soothing and calming capabilities. The calming aroma can help ease worry and tension in both mind and body, and is sedative and relaxing, yet uplifting. Magnolia Flower can also be helpful for minor abrasions, scars, and to increase circulation, plus it can help relieve congestion and also discomfort during your monthly cycle. Blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Copaiba Oleoresin, Geranium, Helichrysum Italicum, Jasmine Absolute, Neroli, Orange Sweet, Patchouli, Rose Absolute, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang and Yuzu.
- Botanical Name: Michelia alba
- Country of Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Sweet, Fruity, and Exotic
- KidSafe®: No
Size: 2.5 mL
Cautions: Plant Therapy recommends a maximum dilution of 1% for topical application. Consult your health care provider before using essential oils if you are pregnant or nursing. Check with your vet before using essential oils around pets. Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Diffuse or use in an aromatherapy locket.
- For topical applications, dilute to 1% in your favorite carrier oil, body cream, or lotion.
- For a relaxing bath blend, combine 1 drop Magnolia Flower, 1 drop Orange Sweet, and 2 drops Cedarwood Himalayan, with 1 tablespoon of body wash and add to running bath water.
- For menstrual cramps, blend 1-2 drops of Magnolia Flower, 3 drops Copaiba Oleoresin, and 3 drops Marjoram Sweet into 1 tablespoon of carrier oil or lotion and apply to lower abdomen in a circular motion.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
About Plant Therapy
Plant Therapy provides oils that are 100% pure, undiluted and of the highest quality. They source each oil from top suppliers around the world, buy in large volume, and negotiate the best prices possible. We then pass those savings on to you, the consumer!
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.