100% pure, undiluted Marjoram essential oil in 10 ml amber glass bottle with euro style dropper. Like many of the herb and spice oils, Marjoram is calming and warming and can help encourage relaxation before sleep. When suffering from the symptoms of common seasonal illnesses, Marjoram can provide comfort. Using Marjoram in Evening Primrose oil can be smoothed over the abdomen to provide relief from discomfort due to menstrual pain. We also recommend sweet marjoram in a blend massaged onto the legs to help soothe muscle tissues before sleep.
To guarantee continuous quality, Plant Therapy’s oils (each batch) are tested by a third party laboratory using GC/MS testing, as well as in house by an expert. This guarantees that all testing matches up and that nothing is missed. Each step of the process is overseen by an expert. All of Plant Therapy’s oils are 100% pure, undiluted and free from any additives, chemicals or pesticides.
- Botanical Name: Origanum majorana
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Freshly dried flowering plant
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Sweet, Marjoram essential oil has a fresh-medicinal, sweet, herbaceous scent.
- Blends Well With: Coriander, Cypress, Dill Weed, Helichrysum italicum, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Thyme.
- Cautions: None known.
Made by Plant Therapy
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.