100% pure, undiluted Nialouli essential oil in 10 ml amber glass bottle with euro style dropper. Niaouli, also in the same family as Tea Tree and Cajeput oils, has a variety of uses. It is best known for respiratory support, especially during seasonal pollen threats. It is also useful in skin care, especially in the case of blemishes or in minor scratches or scrapes. Niaouli can also be an adjunct when added to a blend for the aches and pains associated with aging.
To help support healthy joints, Niaouli can be added to a carrier oil and smoothed over the affected area. Niaouli is also effective in resolving skin problems such as teenage blemishes and the occasional minor cooking burn. Diffuse into the air or use in an inhaler to help with symptoms caused by seasonal pollen or illness threats.
To guarantee continuous quality, Plant Therapy’s oils (each batch) are tested by a third party laboratory using GC/MS testing, as well as in house by an expert. This guarantees that all testing matches up and that nothing is missed. Each step of the process is overseen by an expert. All of Plant Therapy’s oils are 100% pure, undiluted and free from any additives, chemicals or pesticides.
- Botanical Name:Melaleuca quinquenervia
- Country of Origin:Madagascar
- Extraction Method:Steam distilled
- Plant Part:Leaves
- Strength of Aroma:Medium
- Aromatic Scent:Niaouli has a fresh, camphoraceous, eucalyptus-like scent.
- Blends Well With:Cajeput, Cedarwood Virginian, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Spruce, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang.
- Cautions:Should not be applied to or near the face of infants and young children.
Made by Plant Therapy
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.