100% pure, undiluted therapeutic grade Nutmeg essential oil in 10 ml amber glass bottle with euro style dropper. Sage (Dalmation) is a very potent essential oil which needs to be approached with care. Like many herb and spice oils, it can be helpful with digestive upset. Like many of the spice and herb oils, Nutmeg is very useful for the occasional queasy stomach and sluggish digestion. As a warming oil, it may be helpful in easing the achy joints which come from normal aging or wear and tear.
To guarantee continuous quality, Plant Therapy’s oils (each batch) are tested by a third party laboratory using GC/MS testing, as well as in house by an expert. This guarantees that all testing matches up and that nothing is missed. Each step of the process is overseen by an expert. All of Plant Therapy’s oils are 100% pure, undiluted and free from any additives, chemicals or pesticides.
- Botanical Name:Myristica fragrans
- Country of Origin:India
- Extraction Method:Steam distilled
- Plant Part:Kernels
- Strength of Aroma:Medium
- Aromatic Scent:Nutmeg has a rich, sweet, spicy-woody scent.
- Blends Well With:Cedarwood Virginian, Clary Sage, Copaiba balsam, Coriander, Frankincense, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and Vetiver.
- Cautions:If used in excess, Nutmeg essential oil can cause toxic symptoms. Recommended dilution of 0.8% for topical applications.
What Makes it Mighty?
- 100% pure undiluted essential oil
- free from additives, chemicals or pesticides
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.