100% pure, undiluted Thyme (Red) essential oil in 10 ml amber glass bottle with euro style dropper. Thyme is one of the very best essential oils for supporting the immune system and for tonifying the circulation. It can be used to help resolve skin problems that may be acquired during a hospital stay. Thyme oil can also be useful in support of a clear respiratory tract; diffuse a drop or two during times of seasonal illness. Like many of the herb and spice oils, thyme can be beneficial for occasional digestive upset.
To guarantee continuous quality, Plant Therapy’s oils (each batch) are tested by a third party laboratory using GC/MS testing, as well as in house by an expert. This guarantees that all testing matches up and that nothing is missed. Each step of the process is overseen by an expert. All of Plant Therapy’s oils are 100% pure, undiluted and free from any additives, chemicals or pesticides.
- Botanical Name:Thymus vulgaris
- Country of Origin:India
- Extraction Method:Steam Distilled
- Plant Part:Aerial parts
- Strength of Aroma:Medium
- Aromatic Scent:Thyme Thymol essential oil has a powerful, sharp, warm-herbaceous scent.
- Blends Well With:Pink Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Oregano, Pine, Rosemary and Vetiver.
- Cautions:Possible skin irritant. recommended dilution of 1.3% for topical applications.
Made by Plant Therapy
What Makes it Mighty?
- 100% pure undiluted essential oil
- free from additives, chemicals or pesticides
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.