Meet The Big 3
The most important safe body care changes
Why Safe Matters
It’s simple: Big 3 products contact your body’s most delicate tissues, so any of their ingredients can easily enter your bloodstream. Conventional products often include concerning additives that researchers have linked to long term health problems.
The good news is that you can avoid these bad dream ingredients by simply choosing safe products that feel good to use and really work.
Choose non-toxic deodorant made with food-quality ingredients to keep your armpits and body comfortable, safe, and fresh.
Your armpits do more than sweat. They can soak up deodorant ingredients. This matters because many lymph nodes and hormone receptors sit just beneath the armpit surface. Conventional deodorants can include questionable additives that can accumulate in your body, distress immunity, and disrupt hormonal balance.
- Aluminum clogs skin pores
- Parabens disrupt hormones
- Phthalates disrupt hormones, possible carcinogen
- Synthetic fragrance irritant and allergen
Safe natural ingredients:
- Vegetable powders and clays absorb moisture
- Plant-based butters nourish skin
- Essential oils fight bacteria and smell amazing
- Handmade in small batches
- Gentle and effective
Toothpaste + Mouthwash
Choose safe toothpaste + mouthwash to keep your smile naturally fresh and clean.
Your mouth’s delicate membranes provide a fast track into your bloodstream for foods, medicines, and toxic ingredients. Conventional oral products contain overwhelming amounts of allergens, carcinogens, and other questionable ingredients.
- Triclosan kills good gut bacteria, disrupts hormones
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) carcinogen and insecticide
- Plastic microbeads may contribute to gum disease
- Artificial sweeteners can cause tissue damage
- Propelene glycol skin irritant
- Diethanolamine (DEA) carcinogen
Pure natural ingredients:
- aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) fights bacteria and irritation
- bentonite clay removes plaque
- baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) whitens
- salt removes plaque and fights infection
- coconut oil fights infection
- neem oil antibacterial
- stevia safe sweetener
- xylitol safe sweetener, inhibits bacteria growth
- essential oils fight infection and taste great!
- Tastes great
- Dentist-pleasing results
Tampons + Pads
Choose organic tampons + pads to help free your bloodstream of scary substances.
During your period, tampons and pads stay in contact with some of your body’s most absorptive tissues. Conventional tampons and pads aren’t required to disclose ingredients and can contain concerning materials that can readily seep into your bloodstream to contribute to a host of health issues.
- Bleach potential carcinogen (dioxin)
- Fragrance and polypropelene cause itching, inflammation, rashes
- Polyester and polyethylene contain toxic heavy metals
- Non-organic cotton contains GMOs and pesticides
Non-toxic natural materials:
- Organic cotton pesticide-free
- Natural applicator biodegradable & compostable
- Luxuriously safe
- Really work