At the Table
05.17.11 At the Table
For the average meal, there can be quite a few serving pieces to carry to and from the table. At MightyNest, we not only look for the safest options for your family, but also are keenly aware of creating an aesthetic home. After safety, we look at design, quality, durability and overall performance in the products that we ultimately select.
Some people love to set a table and some people just don't. With stackable dishware, setting the table becomes easy and kind of fun, especially for a kid, learning the ropes. Most of the Duralex glasses, bowls and plates are stackable, making for far less trips back to the kitchen. This is also great for economizing space in kitchen cabinets.
Since there are different needs for every family, different tables require different wares. Below is a sample selection made of non-toxic staple materials like glass, stainless steel, wood and silicone.
- Duralex Picardie Glass Serving Bowl- terrific for serving a variety of salads. Designed with fluted walls.
- Anchor Hocking Chiller Pitcher -
- Duralex Picardie Glass Tumblers- "French tumblers" available in 5 sizes.
- Kinderville Little Bites Silicone cups- easy for little hands. Sturdy base=minimal spillage at the table!
- Duralex Gigogne Glass Tumblers-nicely designed, available in 2 sizes:5.75 and 7.5 oz.
- Kinderville Silicone Divided Plates-perfect for kids who like their foods separated.
- Duralex Glass Dinner Plate-great everyday 9" dinner plate.
- Sanctus Mundo Stainless Steel Plate-great for outdoor dining, lightweight and easy to pack for outdoor dining.
- Duralex Stackable Glass Bowl- made with a lip band for easy stacking. Multipurpose size.
- Sanctus Mundo Stainless Steel Bowl- ideal for outdoor eating, easy to pack for a picnic.
- Kinderville Little Bites Silicone bowls- easy for little kids to use without the worry of it breaking.
- Tru Melange beeswax candle- clean honey smell and natural air purifier.
- Weck Glass Juice Canning Jars- great for serving juice at the table or for a bouquet of flowers.
What are your favorites that always make it to the table?