What Makes it Mighty?
- made from tempered glass
- bpa-free, Lead-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free
- durable, safe and Hygienic
These 9.25" diameter Duralex glass dinner plates are made in France from tempered glass and are completely free of lead and BPA.
Named after the Lys River which traverses through France and Belgium, Lys Glass Dinner Plates by Duralex, are symbolic of what this wonderul tributary used to represent to some of France's most famed artists: clarity, simplicity, utility, and of course, beauty. The Duralex Dinner Plates are suitable for both hot and cold foods, and are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Duralex is a great choice for glass dinner plates because it is:
- Extremely Durable - Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass
- Shock resistant - Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperative extremes from 4 to 212 degrees
- Safe - if broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces reducing the risk of injury
- Hygienic - Duralex glass is nonporous and does not absorb liquid
- Stackable - Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage
- Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe
Please note: While Duralex glass is very durable and much less prone to breakage than regular glass, it can still break under rough conditions.