What Makes it Mighty?
- made from tempered glass
- bpa-free, Lead-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free
- oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
Anchor Hocking's trueseal fit lids and glass food storage containers allow you to store and re-heat your leftovers, salads, prepped food and ingredients in this glass dish! TrueSeal glass food storage keep everything fresh with a leak-preventing lid for optimal storage and transportation! Choose from 1 cup (8oz) 2 cup (16 oz), 4 cup (32 oz) or 7 cup (56 oz) Round TrueSeal food storage or from a set of all 4 sizes. Set of 4 includes 1 of each size: 1 cup, 2 cup, 4 cup and 7 cup.
- Tempered glass & bpa-free plastic green lid
- Stain resistant, air tight seal Lid
- Dishwasher top rack safe
- 1 cup: (4" Dia; 2"H)
- 2 cup: (4¾"Dia × 2½"H)
- 4 cup: (6"Dia × 2-7/8"H)
- 7 cup: (7¼"Dia × 3-3/8"H)
Glass made in the USA, lids made responsibly in China
Please read the following 5 tips to help ensure a long and happy life for your Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
- HEAT IN OVEN ONLY. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware in gas or electric ovens up to 425°F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
- USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
- AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
- AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.