What Makes it Mighty?
- no heavy metals or chemicals leaching from pot
- made from clay
Xtrema is one of the safest cookware options available. No leaching of heavy metals or non-stick coatings into your food. Xtrema cooking ceramic surface contains no harmful PFOA coating and produces no harmful PFOA gas.
This little 16 ounce ceramic sauce pot comes with a cover and is the perfect size for making or heating up sauce. There are many benefits to using ceramic bakeware. The ceramic cooking pot will heat evenly throughout the pan and retains heat longer than other pans which means less cooking time thus less energy use.
Xtrema cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas or electric stovetop, grill and then to dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the cookware is. Xtrema cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odors as will metal and plastic cookware.
100% Green: Not only is cooking with Xtrema healthy for your family, it’s also friendly to the environment. From the earthy-friendly production practices and inorganic natural minerals used in construction to the safe ceramic glaze alternative to harmful PFOA coatings of most other popular non-stick cookware, Xtrema is eco-friendly.
- Dimensions: 6" drom handle to handle 4" tall with lid on. 2.25" deep
- Comes with Pot Cover
- Free of BPA and Lead
- Oven, freezer, microwave, refrigerator, stove top, bbq, and dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean, non-scratch and non-toxic surface
- No trace metals or chemicals leaching from the cooking surface
- Every piece of Xtrema cookware is handcrafted and takes 22 days to make and complete
- 16 Oz Capacity: Ideal size for dozens of everyday tasks.
- Secure and Sturdy Lid: Keep your cooking area neat and tidy while retaining optimal heat.
- 1.1 lbs: Light enough to be easily moved yet sturdy enough to get the job done.
- Easy-Grab Handles: Thick side handles for easy transport and handling.
- Dishwasher and Microwaveable Safe: For the most convenient cooking experience.